The Jamia Islamia Ishaatul Uloom, Akkalkuwa was set up in 1979 in the lap of the SATPUDA Mountain with the pious aim and goal to remove the darkness of the community and to train them in a standard manner by which they can be a qualified tutor for the villagers from where they are coming. The Trust has attained its goals only within the lifespan of 30 years. During this short run the trust have started many professional courses for which the community may not imagine in long term too.
- 209392 sq.mt. land,
- 87830 sq.mt. Buildings,
- 147000 sq.mt. play grounds,
- 26923 sq.mt. staff quarters,
- futuristic premises with beautiful garden 21220 sq.mt. land open space 146386 sq.mt. play grounds,
- gymkhana, telecommunication, bank, cafeterias, consumer stores,
- 24 hour broad band internet facilities and hostel with boarding & Lodging for 12702 students (boys & girls).
- We had also developed well equipped laboratories and workshops in all Medical, Pharmacy,Technical,Education and School institutes.
- Full fledge libraries to each department is also make available.