- Dua-e-Ganj al-Arsh?
- I have been married since 3 years. Till now my wife dint get pregnant. She says offspring are given by Allah. Please can you give me some wazifah and prophetic medicine for the child.
- What if someone misses years of prayers, including during Ramadan fasts, does he have to make all prayers and all Ramadan fasts?
- Can we eat broiler chicken or egg? Is it halal or haram? Please give reply as soon as possible.
- I am in the process of creating my will (wasiyat). I would like to know the Islamic rulings on inheritance. I have a wife and 2 sons. One of my sons has a developmental disability that will be a lifelong disability, he has autism. Also, my mother is alive but my father is deceased. I would like to know Islamically how the inheritance shares are divided. Also, can you advise for my wife also for her wasiyat, how her inheritance shares will be divided. Both her mother and father are alive. And her children are only our 2 sons as mentioned above.
- My sister saw a dream that I am worried and want to sold gold ornaments and she is advising me not to sold that ornaments and saying me to take money from her savings. Please told me about this dream.